Unified is a private, subscription-based company that is disrupting the patent market. The team is searching for a full stack web developer who can develop both client and server software preferably in the Bay Area. This is a full-time, permanent position in San Jose, CA with the potential of working remotely.
Work on both the back-end infrastructure and front-end Web UIs of various projects. Design, implement and maintain scalable APIs. Build and maintain data pipelines and schedulers to provide precise and up-to-date data to customers. Translate designer mock-ups and wireframes into efficient front-end code. Discover and optimize performance bottlenecks across existing infrastructure hosted on cloud services.
The position requires:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Knowledge of both relational SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge of RESTful API design and development.
- Knowledge of cloud services, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Familiar with Git, Docker and continuous integrations and deployment.
Preference for Bay Area candidates, even though we work remotely. Candidate should be self-driven and have some product sense.
- Highly competitive salaries.
- Significant bonus.
- Work from home or office depending on preference.
- Flexible hours.
- Significant vacation time.
- Full health and dental benefit coverage.
Interested candidates are asked to Apply Online and attach a link to their GitHub profile.
Please mention you found the position on the IPWatchdog JobOrtunities™ Job Board.
About Unified Patents:
Unified is a 200+ international membership organization that seeks to improve patent quality and deter unsubstantiated or invalid patent assertions in defined technology sectors (Zones) through its activities. Its actions are focused broadly in Zones with substantial assertions by Standards Essential Patents (SEP) holders and/or Non-Practicing Entities (NPEs). These actions may include analytics, prior art, invalidity contests, patentability analysis, administrative patent review (PTAB), amicus briefs, economic surveys, and essentiality studies. Unified works independently of its members to achieve its deterrence goals. Small members join for free while larger ones pay modest annual fees.